Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #1  

borolas

Tractor
Farmall H
Hi all,:newhere:

Had been working out of town unable to be home cept for weekends. Finally got a job where I am at home! :cool2: YEA!!
Looking forward to being able to slowly start refurbishing my Farmall H. First couple of things to tackle right off are the front wheels (frozen) and installing a new water pump (bearings). Look forward to learn as I go and figuring thangs out!

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #3  
Welcome and be sure to post lots of pictures when you restore the beast, we love to see pictures of the progress:thumbsup:

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #4  
:welcome: Welcome from Canada:thumbsup:, and I too would love to see the restoration pictures.:cool:

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #6  
deffinately can't wait to see pics.

decades ago I looked at a 49 H by the roadside and wanted it. never had enough time to go get it.. was priced good too. it finalyl sold and I kicked myself.

Found a 44 H a couple years ago.. love it.

awesome machines.

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #7  
I have a '46 W4, which is mechanically almost identical to the H. I'm hoping to tear into it this summer also. Can't wait to see and hear your progress.

Joe

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #8  
Welcome to the forum.

The H's are very good tractors, fun to use and work on. Hope to see some pictures of it as you go along your journey fixing it.

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #9  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

We moved your thread to the Farmall Vintage Tractors forum. :)

/ Finally! Time to rebuild my Farmall H #10  
Congrats! I rebuilt my H about 15 years ago. I got most of my parts and advice from the YTMAG Farmall forum. I really haven't been on the Farmall forum here. Good luck.