FINALLY!

/ FINALLY! #1  

hrcarver

Gold Member
Tractor
jd 6120, 7200, 7700 - ford 2910, 3000, 7610, 7740 - IH 140(2), Super A - kubota m6040
Got my new trailer. 20+2', 6k dexter axles, led's, winch mount, spring assist ramps, 10k jack. I should be able to haul my junk all around the place now!

One problem, where should I put the tags?

bioplotsequipment2010003.jpg

bioplotsequipment2010002.jpg

bioplotsequipment2010001.jpg

bioplotsequipment2010014.jpg

/ FINALLY!
6k, 9300 lb capacity.

/ FINALLY! #5  
hr,

Nice trailer.

I put my license plate vertically on the back of the fender. It might not be totally correct but I've never had a problem. I see a lot of them that way and it gets it out of harms way. If you added a license plate light in that location you'd never have a problem.

/ FINALLY! #6  
mine looks very simular... not enough space in the rear tail... tail lights dont stick out far enough for a full size plate...

so i went with what ive seen time and time again.... screwed vertically to the fender

and for those concerned about the safty police.
led bolts
Amazon.com: Black LED License Plate Lights Bolts: Automotive

/ FINALLY! #7  
By law, at least here in Indiana, they must be under the left tail light with it illuminated at night. If you look under your light there is probably a clear lens to let some of the running light illuminate it. You can get a rubber mount at any TSC or auto parts store that allows the plate swing out of the way if you bottom out.

Chris

/ FINALLY! #9  
What brand is it? Are those tor-flex axles?

/ FINALLY!