Finally...

/ Finally...
Last, but not least...

CYA TC21D

ya served me well /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BYE BYE....

Last edited:
   / Finally... #12  
Is it just me, or maybe it is an opitical illusion, but in front the side by side shot it looks as though the older style hood slopes more than the new one. Could also be the fact that in the rear side by side it looks like the 24 is taller. Maybe NH has speced different tires than in '99.

I like the new dash layout. I always end up hitting the lights with my knee /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and I occasionaly will hit the throttle but not near as often.

Congratulations on your new machine. I'm sure you are going to love it. Of course, you already know that. That is why you purchased a second one. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Finally... #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Really?? My 99 didn't.

We're talking about the bracket welded to the deck, not the lift linkage on the tractor, right? )</font>

No!! Reallly Not. I misunderstood you. My bracket on the deck only has one hole. I thought you meant th lift on the tractor.

Sorry to have steered you wrong.

murph

/ Finally... #14  
<font color="red"> I always end up hitting the lights with my knee and I occasionaly will hit the throttle but not near as often.
</font>

When using the rear mount snow blower I couldn't figure out why the headlights wouldn't work. Seems that I look over my right shoulder, which causes my torso to swivel and my left knee to turn off the headlamps. I thought it was a short circut at first because while wearing heavy clothes I didn't feel my knee contact the switch.

After doing it a few dozen times, I realized there was nothing wrong with the circuit, it is just that the tractor is haunted (by my knee). The first time I sat on a DA series I knew that I was NOT the only one with headlight troubles!

/ Finally...
Sorry guys...I would have posted back sooner, but I've been flat out super busy. Winters coming soon and I'm trying to finish up all the outside work/chores.

Sometimes I wish we had 30 hr days /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Finally...
Your right on both counts...optical illusion and tire size increase on the 24. Plus, I haven't had the time to figure out how to use all the settings on my digital camera /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I'm no photographer, can't you tell?? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I just use 'Auto' and point & shoot...and a touch of 'zoom' once in awhile.

Take a look at this shot and you can compare the hoods somewhat better.

The tires on the 21 are: 20X8.00-10>fronts ??? turfs
29X12.00-15>rears

The tires on the 24 are: 22X9.00-12>fronts Titan turfs
31X13.5-15>rears

So, as you see...2" taller and it shows. The pictures don't really give the same impression as standing next to it. In the dealers showroom, they had a TC33DA and a TC24DA(demo with 15 hrs and R4's) sitting side by side. I was suprised how close they looked in overall stance, knowing that the 33 is a class II and the 24 class I.

Thanks for the congrats...this machine is awesome, just like the 21 was, only better. That's why I bought blue again /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:
   / Finally...
Don't sweat it...no harm done /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally... #18  
TC, if possible, at your convenience, could you please post a photo of your dethatcher. Saw you had one listed in your profile. Thanks in advance. Stanley

/ Finally...
Sure, but give me a few days...maybe even until this weekend, I am real busy at this time. It's tucked away in the basement for winter.

/ Finally... #20  
TC, PLEASE take your time. No hurry! Thank you again.