Tires finding wheels for an L225

/ finding wheels for an L225 #11  
I realize this is an old post but I thought I'd reply with a solution that worked for me incase anyone else has this issue in the future. The L225 was only made for a couple of years and I too found replacement 9.5x24 wheels impossible to find. I found some 10x24s on eBay however for $150/ea shipped that work perfectly. The only minor issues are that the eBay rim is silver in color and I had to buy some grade8 5/8"x3 1/2" bolts, nuts and washers to make it work. The Kubota wheel-centers fit like a glove. The rim was item #381840869095 and advertised as "Tractor Wheel Rim 10 X 24 for International Farmall Massey Harris Allis Chalmers".
I put some pics here: Update your browser to use Google Drive - Drive Help

/ finding wheels for an L225
Amazingly, I found two of the exact wheels with tires on Ebay from a place out of Tennessee. I only needed one, but bought the pair so I have a spare.

/ finding wheels for an L225 #13  
Know this is an old post, but I had exact same issue with my L225. I have no welder, but cut a piece of metal, and used good old JB Weld to cover the rusted out hole. Also used rust encapsulator on all rust. then painted with new orange paint. Been working for last 2 years with no problems. Also replaced the tube. Made sure no water was in the tubes for ballast, which I suspect caused the original rusts.