finish mower =snow blower?

/ finish mower =snow blower? #11  
Leave it to the southern boys to figure out that a mower deck is now a snow blower!

It can't be any worse than using a MMM as a grader blade... (did that when I was younger and my Dad didn't think it was such a good idea...).

/ finish mower =snow blower? #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Leave it to the southern boys to figure out that a mower deck is now a snow blower!

It can't be any worse than using a MMM as a grader blade... (did that when I was younger and my Dad didn't think it was such a good idea...). )</font>

LOL, in fact I was laughing so hard that someone mistakingly thought I was in a good mood and came into my office to ask for a raise! Well, uh, no, it wasn't funny enough for that /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ finish mower =snow blower? #13  
Funny thing is that it worked. The side discharge chute windrows the rocks and junk from unscreened loam off to the side pretty well! Besides, it was JUST a junky old ROPER. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ finish mower =snow blower? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK,
I may be nuts, but here in SC we dont usually get a lot of snow so I had this thought. I used my finish mower to blast the leaves off my gravel driveway, worked great. So, why not try it on a a few inches of snow? Other than getting the mower wet, any reason it won't work if the snow is light? brett )</font>
=======
Have you tried it with a weed eater Yet?