Mowing Finish mower vs rocks

/ Finish mower vs rocks #31  
LOL!!! Sounds exactly like my place in NH. For a while my garden would exude rocks. Every year before I planted Id remove a couple cart loads.
Thats sort of slowed down now after 10yrs. This summer my boys have been digging stumps for me an unearthed even more. Thats OK though, b/c like you, I have rock walls in need of repair and getting the basic materials to do those repairs is as easy as digging around on my property.

Im also planning on a small barn for my goats and chicks. I was thinking of making it a bit bigger so my tractor would fit also.

/ Finish mower vs rocks #32  
Pete:
A piece of equipment that has seen some serious use. Refreshing.

Egon

/ Finish mower vs rocks #33  
My garden has the best crop of rocks around. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hurt my back two weeks ago and I'm not supposed to lift anything but couldn't take the fields not being mowed. Threw that baby on and mowed for 3 hours. Came in the house like a new man. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif How refreshing the smell of a new cut field can be. Should be an air freshner. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Take care

/ Finish mower vs rocks #34  
Re: Finish mower vs rocks (me now)

I hit a brick that was sticking up which was suppose to warn me of a burried telephone anchor bent out a good 1" off 3 of my blades it actualy took a metal chunk out of one blade about 1/2 inch wide.

what's funny is the blade has about a 1/64th blade tip ie is sharpened to an unrealistic point.

luckly for me though i think the brick lost i have 1" brick mulch now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

now i need to find a blade set for a curtis 6' finish mower