Finished with brush cutter

/ Finished with brush cutter #1  
Except for a coat of paint going on it in the next day or so, the rotary cutter I started last weekend is complete. It turned out pretty well too. It cut well in some really dense stuff down here in south alabama. Mostly youpons and small trees but it did walk through one six inch hardwood pretty easily. Not bad for a low flow unit. I'll post some pics after I slap some paint on it.

Now a question for you mulchers. I see that gyro track has a low flow version of a mulching unit. From what I've read it seems buying this would be a waste of money but does anyone have one or seen one demoed. I wonder what it would do compared to the high flow units and how much it costs? Also, what kind of recovery time would it have? Just curious.

Bama

/ Finished with brush cutter #2  
I tried to get the folks at gyro to spec me out a low flow and a high flow head...my machine is between the requirements of both..too much for the low flow model which they suggested I install a flow controller and turn it down ...OR go with the high flow model and just live with the fact I was 1-2 GPM shy of required optimal flow...They were to call CAT and see if it was possible to adjust and quote me a price...

Never heard back from them-I had cash in hand ready to buy...too bad....

Loftness head is fine so far....But i am curious of the CIMAF head.....

/ Finished with brush cutter #3  
Hey Scott.
I think our low flow head will suite your tractor well. Initial specs are 66" cutting width and with all the know how at the factory I'm sure we can deal with the flow from your tractor. I will post more info when we have it.
The excavator head for the 8 ton and up machines is on the way. I will get some pictures up soon.