Firewood guess?

/ Firewood guess? #11  
I agree with everyone around 1-2 cord. Here is my old trailer with roughly 3 cords on it.

wood2.jpg

/ Firewood guess? #12  
I agree with everyone around 1-2 cord. Here is my old trailer with roughly 3 cords on it.

wood2.jpg

3Face cords? or 3 full cords. That is not 3 full cords.

/ Firewood guess? #13  
The Wikipedia link I noted earlier mentions metric measurements. It is a "Stere" which is 1m3, or 0.276 cord. I saw a reference elsewhere of a metric cord being three Stere's. That is still only 0.83 cord.

The reply was that it was a 'metric cord'!

/ Firewood guess? #14  
The Wikipedia link I noted earlier mentions metric measurements. It is a "Stere" which is 1m3, or 0.276 cord. I saw a reference elsewhere of a metric cord being three Stere's. That is still only 0.83 cord.

I didn't know they even had a cord spec in metric

/ Firewood guess? #15  
3Face cords? or 3 full cords. That is not 3 full cords.

Just under 3 full cords. Load was 11,000 lbs. Trailer weighed around 2500. Came off of this pile
woodpile.jpg

/ Firewood guess? #16  
Just under 3 full cords. Load was 11,000 lbs. Trailer weighed around 2500. Came off of this pile
woodpile.jpg

What is the size of your trailer?

/ Firewood guess? #20  
Kinda makes sense for other countries that use metric system. A US or Canadian cord is 128 cubic feet. A "stere" is 1m3 cubic meter.

Wonder about the US cord; it does not appear related similarly. It certainly is not a cubic yard.

I didn't know they even had a cord spec in metric