Firewood processor:work in progress

/ Firewood processor:work in progress #11  
Very nice work! I have one suggestion on your winch mount, what I did on mine was to incorporate a receiver in the top of the chute and have the winch mounted with a 2" extrusion thereby opening up endless possibilities to winch use (I also have a plate with a keyhole cutout that you can drop over a trailer ball and use it to pull yourself backwards or pull things to the truck. The winch also gets used on the truck bed crane.
I'll have to dig out my chainsaw hinge, it has a knob that you tighten and makes for easy removal to refuel.
Keep up the good work and get us a video :)

/ Firewood processor:work in progress
Very nice work! I have one suggestion on your winch mount, what I did on mine was to incorporate a receiver in the top of the chute and have the winch mounted with a 2" extrusion thereby opening up endless possibilities to winch use (I also have a plate with a keyhole cutout that you can drop over a trailer ball and use it to pull yourself backwards or pull things to the truck. The winch also gets used on the truck bed crane.
I'll have to dig out my chainsaw hinge, it has a knob that you tighten and makes for easy removal to refuel.
Keep up the good work and get us a video :)
Thanks.
I really like the sounds of your winch idea. Would you have any pictures of that

/ Firewood processor:work in progress #14  
I'll try to remember to dig it out (the winch) later in the week when I get back to work in the shop and get some pics for you