First 50 Hour Service

/ First 50 Hour Service #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Calling All TC Owners,
Just wanted newer owners like me to know that I did my first 50 hour service on my TC18 tonight and although it took longer than I expected, since I can be slow and methodical at times (defined: I didn't want to screw up!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif), it wasn't too hard at all./w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif The operator's manual was excellent, very easy to follow. I had purchased all of the filters and fluids from my dealer and everything fit properly and everything /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif, just what I expected from my dealer! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif JimBinMI

/ First 50 Hour Service #2  
I have just 15 hours on the TC45D at present, the dealer is throwing in the first 50 hour service for free, and coming about 65 miles to my house to do it. I must say that my dealer service so far has been excellent.

/ First 50 Hour Service #3  
JimB,

That's good to hear, I'll have to do my 50 hour service on my TC 25 soon. One question though, what was the approximate cost of all the filters, fluids, etc for the service? I'd like to try to prepare myself for the inevitable sticker shock. Thanks for any info you can supply.

Al

/ First 50 Hour Service
I bought it awhile ago but believe everything was about $75.00.

JimBinMI

/ First 50 Hour Service #5  
JimB,

Thanks. Not as much as I feared it would be.

Al

/ First 50 Hour Service #6  
I got to 50 quicker than I thought I would have. I also did my own service and no it wasnt hard. Just take your time and the instructions are great like you said Jim.