Oil & Fuel First Filter and Fluid Change(50 hrs)

/ First Filter and Fluid Change(50 hrs)
Now I just need to see if I can get it locally, or if i need to order it.

So...does anyone know Hydraulic fluid capacity or where to find it? I have searched and searched and cannot find any information online, and my previously "mostly" useless owners manual has grown legs, and is now completely useless. I can't even find a new manual to purchase if I wanted to.

/ First Filter and Fluid Change(50 hrs) #43  
does it not have a check plug or dipstick?

Oh no it has a dipstick. The problem is money is pretty tight right now, and the fluid and filters add up pretty fast. I don't want to buy more fluid than I need is all. I don't have any idea how much to buy.

/ First Filter and Fluid Change(50 hrs) #45  
understood on the $. I'm holding off and not doing service except on the essentials this year. just can't afford to do the rest.

good luck

/ First Filter and Fluid Change(50 hrs) #46  
I think your 1510 is the same as a TC30 hst. One list that I found shows the transmission/hydraulic system
refill capacity at 8.8 gallons. Also what part of Ohio do you live in that got to -40 last winter? We live in north
central Ohio and it never got anywhere near that clod. Rick

I think your 1510 is the same as a TC30 hst. One list that I found shows the transmission/hydraulic system
refill capacity at 8.8 gallons. Also what part of Ohio do you live in that got to -40 last winter? We live in north
central Ohio and it never got anywhere near that clod. Rick

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, not able to get on the computer much lately. Thanks for the tip about the TC30. I just purchased 12 gallons of the spirax I listed above, likely going to change out the fluid today. I live in Ashtabula county, which is as far north and east as you can go until you are in the lake or in PA lol. Here is a news article from that day, they say only -39, but my thermometer at my house red -43, my truck read -42, and my wifes truck read -43. We are in Hartsgrove, which is a Rome mailing address, but about 5 miles from the town Rome.

/ First Filter and Fluid Change(50 hrs) #48  
Can you really even tell a difference between -39 and -43? I think -3 is the coldest temp I've had the displeasure of venturing out in. I can't imagine wanting to get on a tractor for anything at -43, unless I had stock to feed.

Can you really even tell a difference between -39 and -43? I think -3 is the coldest temp I've had the displeasure of venturing out in. I can't imagine wanting to get on a tractor for anything at -43, unless I had stock to feed.

LOL. No, can't likely tell, everything just burns at that temp, until it doesn't burn any longer, then you know it's time to go inside and thaw. I had been clearing snow with the tractor in the -20's but when it go that cold the hydraulics didn't want to do much of anything.