First impressions new owner of 2020 dk 4710 hst Cab

/ First impressions new owner of 2020 dk 4710 hst Cab #1  

Nb707

Bronze Member
Tractor
2020 kioti 4710 se hst cab
A review and Why I bought this tractor 2020 dk 4710 se hst Cab . Vs Kabota 4760L The big decision was I save $11,000 going with
The 4710dk I ended up buying lots of implements. Brush hog, grapple with 3rd function , disks , Box blade, pallet forks , also added rear defroster, cutting blade, 72 inch bucket, pedal assist, filled rear tires, hydraulic top link out the door price 36,200. The Kabota would of been $47500
This is my first tractor. So glad I did my research probably three months of reading before I made my purchase. The biggest mistake people make is a buy to small of a tractor, I wanted to get it right the first time. My property is 17 acres 10 acres farmland and 7 Acres of woods. Thank God I bought a tractor with a cab I wrestle with this for a while. I would be kicking myself if I did not purchase a tractor with a cab. I understand the Kabota 4760 L has a bit more Hp and more creature feature comforts but I just cannot justify the $11,000 difference . I probably would of got the Nx 5010 but the dealer did not have one in stock. Plus about $3000 to $4000 difference. For the nx And after putting 60 hours on my tractor 4710 Tractor is powerful enough to do everything I need. It blows out the coldest air. It runs great a tough son of a *****. I picked up a bolder probably 2500 pounds with my grapple. It wasn’t stable but I did it. And moved it . I think the reason is I have nothing on the backend . This bolder was at least 4 foot wide 4 foot tall. Very comfortable cab. 6 foot tall 220 pounds and I do not feel cramped at all. Unlike the Mahindra 2755. I was cramped in that cab that tractor was $10,000 more also.
The only really small complaint I have and I need to check out all the tractors to make sure. Is my throttle pedal on the floor is a bit stiff. And it became a little bit more stiffer when they added the pedal assist. I don’t know about the other tractors. But when I visited a Mahindra dealer the other day And sat inside the 2755 I played with the pedal without it running and it was really loose meaning not as stiff as my pedal it’s it our brand with stuff pedal . maybe someone Can comment on that. Just really pleased with the tractor. If anyone is looking for a tractor doing any outside work for a while especially on any kind of farmland please get a cab you will never regret it.

Last edited:
   / First impressions new owner of 2020 dk 4710 hst Cab #2  
Nothing like having a new tractor to play with!! Maybe have a look at the throttle linkage and see if you could lube it with a spray lube? Have someone sit in the tractor and push the pedal, while the tractor isn't running, to see where the friction points are. Even look under the hood and follow the linkage right to the fuel pump. Also look for debris or twigs/grass that might be the cause of binding... Dutchy

/ First impressions new owner of 2020 dk 4710 hst Cab #3  
I was looking at a DK before I got offered a deal on a used 50 hour NX4510. I thought it was a monster coming from a JD2305. Congrats on picking one up! The cabs sure are nice, especially for the AC! I use mine all the time here in South Texas. I just smile when I'm out cutting grass with dust flying around and the bugs jumping everywhere while I'm sitting in cab with AC and the radio playing.

/ First impressions new owner of 2020 dk 4710 hst Cab #4  
Congrats on new machine. I too compared my NX4510 to a 4760, and the difference was approximately 8k. Like you said, that buys lots of attachments. Have fun with your new machine

/ First impressions new owner of 2020 dk 4710 hst Cab
I finally figured out what the issue was when they added the link pedal option the guy who routed the wire from the dealer routed it in the wrong place and it was underneath my footpedal mechanism so basically when I was pushing down it was pushing down on the cable wire . Zip tied it away now it works great