First storm 2017

/ First storm 2017 #21  
LouNY, that is what do for the first few storms or until we get down to single digits on the thermometer, which we have already got this winter. Yesterday I turned the blade around so I could cut into the snow and one driveway I do I can take the snow right down to the gravel. My own driveway I plow with the bucket, teeth and all.

/ First storm 2017
Dang, sounds like a lot of work, man! Do you at least have an awesome view or supreme privacy up atop the hill? :)

We're getting another 5-8" of fluff here today, should be an easy plow tonight.

Yes to both, but I'm going to have to remove some trees my view is getting obstructed.

/ First storm 2017 #23  
Evening Soldier415, yes that same storm left me 4-5 inches of snow than it started to rain on so now I have 1 - 3 inches of slush and slop.
Didn't get a chance to do anything with it till now, I may go out after supper may wait to daylight tomorrow and see how it goes.

deezler, yes I normally keep it scraped pretty clean, and I also get a tri-axle load of sand salt mix every other year to sand it with.
If the sun comes out when I have a little gravel showing it will usually draw most of the snow off, my s turns ice up quite a bit
after a while letting it build up and sanding it I'll take the loader down and scrape it down.

And more snow tonight and the rest of week flurries and cold

Last night we got a few more inches. total snowfall was 8"