First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L #11  
Hello All! I'm not going to go into the specific details of what I'd use a tractor for because it's pretty much the same across the board. If I told you (experienced Kubota owners) I had between 20 and 25,000 to spend on a tractor what would your HO be on a purchase? BX25D, B2301, B2601? FEL & BH, no mowing. Cab not necessary although it would be sweet but can't seem to justify it with the Ol' battle ax (mrs.)

Thanks

Jake_

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L #12  
I should have mentioned that I have a really good Kubota dealer two miles down the road and nowhere else close with other competitors. So I'm going orange not just because they are right here but for many reason. Sorry

Jake_

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L #13  
I had a B2320 and sold it and just got a B2301. What a difference, the 2301 has way more lift cap. at the 3pt and with the loader. I have a top and tilt kit I made and the 3rd function on the loader with a WR Long 60" 4-1 bucket. The backhoe is also smoother. The 2301 would handle a 60" bush hog weight wise but you might have to go slower if cutting thick grass. I will post pictures when my computer at my office is repaired.

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L #14  
Sounds like a really nice set up. I know the B2301 is a fairly new machine. If you have pictures that would be great. I understand asking someone what they paid is sort of taboo but I'm curious what others are paying. Sort of like we are our own true car site. My local dealer and friend of mine sent me a quick quote via text message.
B2301 with FEl - $16,350
B2601 with FEL- $17,100
B2650 with FEL- $18,775
BX25D with FEL, BH, and 3 point hitch $ 18,475

He told me the BH for the other machines was $7,800 plus several hundred in labor. I didn't ask my friend (dealer) to sharpen his pencil too much because I didn't want him to spend a great deal of time on it since I'm another spring away from making my purchase. I just wanted a rough idea how much smooth taking I'll have with my wife in the foreseeable future.

Do these numbers align with what I might expect to fork over.

Jake_

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L
Seems like a B2301 is a good option then with either the Industrial or Turf tires. I'll probably go with the smaller FEL, 48" land pride. I'd like the Backhoe but seems steep for a rarely used attachment. Still, I can build the kids a great sandbox :) and Bocce court for the adults..

I've never bought a Tractor so curious how negotiable the pricing is or if Online Dealers are a good approach.

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L
For the B2301 - Seems the FEL can be quick release or not. Given I don't foresee using other implements on the Front, any reason to pay the extra $500 on Quick Release? The only thought I had was if I dropped the FEL while mowing but of course makes me wonder if that will create a weighting issue. Dealer has advised to keep it on while mowing for that reason too. The question is is $500 worth having the option..

/ First Time Buyer - Kubota B2320 or B2301 or B26xx or small L #17  
If you only mow an acre, how much time could that take?