Five station log splitter

/ Five station log splitter #11  
smiley said:
I'd like to make a request of anyone posting things on you tube or with lots of large size photos. Take pity on those of us stuck on dial up. If possible, please put in a still photo and or smaller photo's. The cable co. wants $3000 plus to install cable because I'm 350 ft from the road (already tried to get them to put it in the garage by the road and I'd run my own cable) and from what I've read about satellite internet, it's almost as slow as dialup under anything but ideal conditions. Many times I don't bother to look at something because it'll take 10 15 minutes to load in short spurts.
Thanks,
Smiley

Pm me if you want to learn about how I'm getting 3.5 megs per second with my AT&T 3G air card.

/ Five station log splitter #12  
I'd like to make a request of anyone posting things on you tube or with lots of large size photos. Take pity on those of us stuck on dial up. If possible, please put in a still photo and or smaller photo's. The cable co. wants $3000 plus to install cable because I'm 350 ft from the road (already tried to get them to put it in the garage by the road and I'd run my own cable) and from what I've read about satellite internet, it's almost as slow as dialup under anything but ideal conditions. Many times I don't bother to look at something because it'll take 10 15 minutes to load in short spurts.
Thanks,
Smiley

Thanks for putting that in. I'm the same as you. When they opened up the size we missed a lot. I hate the pic that are 3000 X 2000 in size.

/ Five station log splitter #13  
i feel your pain being on the SSSLLLOOOOWWW end of the internet..... we went high speed a couple of years ago.... before that it was 14.4 .... will try to think of the under speed people of the world.... Jim

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 281
   / Five station log splitter #14  
handy spliiter that one that splits 5 at a time :thumbsup: