Flying Anvil

/ Flying Anvil #21  
Huh! Someone recommended black power for stump removal ...think I'll give that some more thought.

/ Flying Anvil #22  
Just watched the old movie "Shane" great movie BTW.

In the movie there was a scene of them doing the anvil blast, just a couple second view, If I didn't hear about this here I wouldn't of even noticed, since it was in the background of the scene.
It was at their Independence day celebration, the blast they showed was a very small one, really just knocked the anvil over, like they were just going for the BANG effect, of a fire cracker.

JB.

/ Flying Anvil #23  
I know about it from my reading of black smith books - thanks for the link, it's cool.

/ Flying Anvil #24  
Kind of funny, I showed this to several of my friends who really enjoyed the video. I also showed it to several women. The women thought it was the dumbest thing they ever saw.

I really enjoyed it myself. Every time I see it I get a kick out of it!!

/ Flying Anvil #25  
Kind of funny, I showed this to several of my friends who really enjoyed the video. I also showed it to several women. The women thought it was the dumbest thing they ever saw.

These same women would wonder why you might think it odd that they would pay someone $40 to paint their toenails and then wear closed toe shoes... :confused: MikeD74T

/ Flying Anvil #26  
MikeD74T
Re: Flying Anvil
Quote:
Originally Posted by GE222 View Post
These same women would wonder why you might think it odd that they would pay someone $40 to paint their toenails and then wear closed toe shoes... MikeD74T

Come on- you don't really expect the weird things some women do to make sense, do you?!;) You know the attention span to anything that doesn't involve buying something or bright colors is very limited.....:eek:

/ Flying Anvil #27  
Back to the original post. A guy might not want to jump right in there and start with anvils. Maybe start small and work your way up:

YouTube - Mexican Fireworks! :eek:

Note the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (bandana)

/ Flying Anvil #28  
Back to the original post. A guy might not want to jump right in there and start with anvils. Maybe start small and work your way up:

YouTube - Mexican Fireworks! :eek:

Note the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (bandana)

OMG :eek: What the heck is that? Hammer blasting! wonder where that hammer landed, seems to be the rage there that's for sure :)

Man you'd have to look long and hard to find one of our own domestic Idiots do something that foolish. What happened to just lighting them with a match?
I gotta watch that ending again.

JB.

/ Flying Anvil #29  

Yep - most women also don't like the 3 stooges, don't like fires or explosions. Definitely a genetic difference!

/ Flying Anvil #30  
I am the Associate Producer for a new show for the Discovery Science Channel showcasing Anvil Shooting. We are working with the mayor of Farmington, MO to organize a competition the first week in June. Anyone interested please email me at jessicas@sharpentertainment.com