FM 220-4 need info

/ FM 220-4 need info #1  

Rob357189

Tractor
MF 220-4
MF 220-4 looking for info on this tractor? I have found that it is hard to find parts for this tractor. but can anyone tell me where i could find hydraulic manifold parts to add rear implements? I have asked this question but, I don't know if I asked in the right location. still trying to get this posting down. I have see a post about someone adding power steering to this tractor this sounds like a great idea. thank you for any help.any info is helpful. thanks

/ FM 220-4 need info #2  
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama. Did you doo a Google search on MF 220-4? I found several parts places that way.

/ FM 220-4 need info
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama. Did you doo a Google search on MF 220-4? I found several parts places that way.

Thank you Guin from Al for the info, I have looked and did find some stuff. Will keep looking for the rest of the things I need. Trying to set up hydraulics the way it was origenely if I can, not sure I will be able to. One of the guys said he added power steering to his tractor that is somthing I would like to try. And I see you are retired military,thank your service ,your country thanks you. My son is serving in Alaska USAR.