For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #51  
Sometimes even a delayed squawk will yield results. 3-4 years ago a thread was started by someone else concerning faulty pole sheds. I chimed in with my what I perceived as inadequate pole shed construction. The shed was 10 years old at the time. By that time I didn't have any recourse because I let it go so long, but lo and behold a company representative chimed in and said for anyone to call if there was a legitimate beef, so I called.

A week later an apologetic rep came out and a month later a crew of 4 came out with a pickup load of wood and some tin and window flashings and worked all day to get it right. That service hardly ever happens but it is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease, sad to say.

What manufacturer? Based on that excellent responce would you buy from them again. I may be in the market soon. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #52  
It has been so long ago but no fuel goes thru solenoid and it is an external non lubercated part. Bought 02/14/2012. So I am in the powertrain warranty. So if Mahindra knows the Mitsubshi's had a bad batch of parts, both parties should contact dealers and owners. Today's customer satisfaction index should be high on the "to do" list. Maybe I should contact Mahindra and bypass dealer. No one likes to pee away 258.00 bucks!

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #53  
It has been so long ago but no fuel goes thru solenoid and it is an external non lubercated part.

How does it shut off the fuel then?

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #54  
A lot of pumps have a shaft mounted fuel shut off lever that the solenoid connects to. Just like older tractors having a shut off pull cable.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #55  
hello i know what you mean about the kubota and john deere dealerships. i bought a mahindria 3616 new at 100 hrs it has been good. i had a small oil leak on my tractor and my dealer sent someone to my place to fix it and fix it they did. but my dealer has no real shop either. i am a mechanic by trade so i am going to rely on my skillset and this forum to fix any issues. for the extra 5 grand i could have got the john deere or kubota. so if you want better support go with john deere or kubota.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #56  
I owned 3 kubotas bx2200 B2620 with loader and backhoe and a B3200 with FEL and BH I now own a Mahindra 3016tlb shuttle no comparison to tufness and power not as pretty as kubota but much more of a work horse as my kubotas frames felt like they would flex when pushing or lifting anything at it max but the Mahindra is like a rock just my opinion as I was raised around equipment all my life.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

The big brands, Kubota and Deere sell some models based on the customer wearing a Deere or Kubota cap along with their reputation. Some models are not great values (especially Deere) or that great a piece of equipment, but rest assured, pick the right Deere or Kubota model, and they are really good machines that will go toe to toe with anybody, and generally be more reliable. You will pay a little more at the start, but not over the lifetime.

I'm no fan of certain Kubota B models or the economy L series, and some of the smaller Deeres are ridiculously priced for what you get, but if only had ONE tractor, I'd want a premium big brand.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #57  
I considered a John Deere, but went to 3 dealers and could only get one to give me a price! That dealer did not have one in stock and did not know if he could get one or when! So, I got to thinking, if they were that uncaring when making a sale, what would they be when I needed service or repairs! Like wise, when I went to kabota, they did not have much stock on lot and took them several days to locate the tractor I wanted. When they finally did call me, I had already purchased a tractor.

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #58  
Diesel is fuel not oil... it use to lubricate back when it had sulfur in it... now not so much

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #59  
hello i know what you mean about the kubota and john deere dealerships. i bought a mahindria 3616 new at 100 hrs it has been good. i had a small oil leak on my tractor and my dealer sent someone to my place to fix it and fix it they did. but my dealer has no real shop either. i am a mechanic by trade so i am going to rely on my skillset and this forum to fix any issues. for the extra 5 grand i could have got the john deere or kubota. so if you want better support go with john deere or kubota.

This still goes back to having a good dealer not a good brand

/ For those considering purchasing a Mahindra tractor #60  
My dealer in Crockett, Texas, Kevin Simms, Collins Tractor and Equipment, has been good to me. He is also a New Holland dealer but recommended the Mahindra over the New Holland. He brought my 5555 out to my property as part of the deal. The pressure relief valve was leaking. He agreed to bring out a new valve and install it.