For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #61  
I had a Kubota BX for 10years and own a JD now. Either system is fine. The Kubota is more instinctive on which is forward and reverse but the JD system is easier to use.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #62  
I had a Kubota BX for 10years and own a JD now. Either system is fine. The Kubota is more instinctive on which is forward and reverse but the JD system is easier to use.

Having owned and used both, I second that motion. It takes a day or two of use to get comfortable with each system

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #63  
What happened to the fender or console mounted lever, and the foot or inch pedal as the clutch and brakes were they belong.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #65  
Not all Kubota treadle pedals are created equal. The newer deluxe version that has the forward pedal that protrudes to the right seemed much more intuitive to operate to me. That said it still doesn't make sense to have the go pedals and brake pedals on the same side.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #66  
   / For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #68  
Having owned and used both, I second that motion. It takes a day or two of use to get comfortable with each system

Agreed. The first time I used a Kubota treadle peddle I thought "This is just ridiculous". After about 10 hours of operation I never thought about it again. Seems completely natural now.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #69  

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #70  
Agreed. The first time I used a Kubota treadle peddle I thought "This is just ridiculous". After about 10 hours of operation I never thought about it again. Seems completely natural now.

Same here. I just wish the brakes were on the clutch side instead of being on the same side as the treadle.
rScotty