For those who bleed Green!

/ For those who bleed Green! #1  

Plantation Paul

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 5075E John Deere 8310R John Deere 4960 John Deere 4840 John Deere 8630 John Deere 4630 IH Case 485
61uUYienMRL._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: John Deere Black Tri-Fold Wallet with Logo Patch: Industrial & Scientific

:D

Attachments

• 61uUYienMRL._SL1000_.jpg
    61uUYienMRL._SL1000_.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 110
   / For those who bleed Green! #2  
Just be one more thing that I could leave at the dealer!

Brett

/ For those who bleed Green! #3  
I have one.. had been looking for a new billfold with just the right (for me) pockets and folds, and when at the Deere museum in Davenport, IA that is what I found.. Not embarrassed at all that I own it.. :D

/ For those who bleed Green! #4  
Can't believe they don't give you one when you buy a new tractor. I didn't even get a hat!

/ For those who bleed Green! #5  
Can't believe they don't give you one when you buy a new tractor. I didn't even get a hat!

I got a ball cap AND a black bomber jacket!

Of course, I'm one heck of a nice bloke, so it stands to reason.

[modest too]

/ For those who bleed Green! #6  
Do you give lessons? I must be doing something wrong.

/ For those who bleed Green! #7  
Do you give lessons? I must be doing something wrong.

I don't know if I could, except engaging the Dealership as a 'partner' in owning the tractors that I have. The salesman is a farmer himself, asked all the right questions of a naive buyer and then sold me the tractor (4105) plus implements that I really needed. He then personally delivered the implements once they arrived on the island... on a Saturday. Mind you, he brought his lady-friend with him and they were going to have a romantic weekend in the area; so I opened a couple of bottles of Tassie Pinot Noir & broke out the cheese platter IOT start their weekend off right.

The jacket arrived a week later... go figure. :confused3:

/ For those who bleed Green! #8  
You are good guy. I'll be down your way in October for a match. I'll bring the bottle :)

/ For those who bleed Green!
So a couple bottles of wine got you a Jacket? Heck my planter was over $60K and all I got was a hat!!! I got ripped!!! :laughing:

/ For those who bleed Green! #10  
A guy could make a fortune selling Knock-Offs with the words reversed. I'd buy one.