Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #11  
all the parts for the ford 1100 are still available thrue nh and there is alot of salvage yards with parts for that tractor the bolens tractor is harder to get parts for but may seem cheaper until the frieght comes on the parts for it and a diesel will always be better then a gas no matter how many cylinders and will be more fuel efficient

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #12  
all the parts for the ford 1100 are still available thrue nh and there is alot of salvage yards with parts for that tractor the bolens tractor is harder to get parts for but may seem cheaper until the frieght comes on the parts for it and a diesel will always be better then a gas no matter how many cylinders and will be more fuel efficient

I don't agree with this for one minute. try to order a crankshaft or transmission gears for the 11-12 hundred Ford series. I looked two plus years and didn't locate a crankshaft. Some places say they have parts but when you want to order they are suddenly out of stock. NH doesn't even have parts listings for these older machines. Several local machines are awaiting parts collecting dust. When you find the motherlode of parts please let me know. I have also been put on the list at major salvage yards..... phones not ringing.

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #13  
Joe, what do you need? I have a lot of extra parts.

You are right about the availability. That is why I have picked up a couple of parts tractors. It was a blast tearing them down too!

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #14  
i can get parts for the little fords all day long both new and used

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #16  
I got rid of my parts problem but I know a receipant that could use a crankshaft, rods, and a gasket kit. Can you check price and availability ?

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #17  
Waiting for those repair parts. Did you find them in stock some place ? When you see them visually and can put a hand on them let me know. Had alot of offers and several sources knew where they were but not able to get them.
Glad its not in my stall holding up a parking place. There are alot of this series tractors for sale.... I think the owners caught on. Sell while it still runs.

/ Ford 1100 13 hp vs Bolens 17 hp #18  
Its going to be an antique before we find the repair parts. Must not be as " easy " as one would believe.