ford 1100

/ ford 1100 #11  
wow.. non certified rops.. I'm surprised the made them due to the liability

i'd have called it a cannopy holder.

i know some people that have sold rops with no tags on them, and sold them as 'scrap' metal with the tractor so as to avoid lability.

soundguy

use of magnifying glass is required.:D

/ ford 1100 #12  
imho.. non certified is non certified. that's as good as a rain umbrella over a tractor if a worker was injured while using it :(

soundguy

/ ford 1100 #13  
imho.. non certified is non certified. that's as good as a rain umbrella over a tractor if a worker was injured while using it :(

soundguy

They say their ROPS are energy absorbing type.... But you look at the size and types of tubing and how they are welded to the base for sure give one a pause to think. What I have pictured is for their 1000 series Ford and the more I look at the base and their write up about how to attach it makes more worried. This thing appears to cover the pto final shaft jus by eye balling. they might have a knock out for the pto final shaft.. who knows.

JC,

/ ford 1100 #14  
overall.. would be good to hold a sun shade.. I wouldn't put much faith past that into it.

no good for an employee for sure..

soundguy

/ ford 1100 #15  
overall.. would be good to hold a sun shade.. I wouldn't put much faith past that into it.

no good for an employee for sure..

soundguy

They advertize it to be "Hercules Certified:rolleyes::rolleyes:".., it is about the same as " JC Certified home made ROPS":D:D.

JC,

/ ford 1100 #16  
or my hobart electrode and welder and lowes angle iron certified backhoe semi-frame i buzzed up.

guaranteed to um.. bolt on and have mass.. that's it.. :)

soundguy

/ ford 1100 #17  
They advertize it to be "Hercules Certified:rolleyes::rolleyes:".., it is about the same as " JC Certified home made ROPS":D:D.

JC,

Your not going to sell many units that way JC. You gotta say something like "Meets or Exceeds JC Certified home made ROPS Standard 0001"

/ ford 1100 #18  
Your not going to sell many units that way JC. You gotta say something like "Meets or Exceeds JC Certified home made ROPS Standard 0001"

Larry,

I got to hire you as my PR and meychandizing man:D:D:D. I'm glad you thought of it.:)

JC,

/ ford 1100 #19  
Well I've given it a lot of thought, but I think the "JC certified" is worth a lot of milage. Lots of ways to interpret that.:laughing: