3-Point Hitch Ford 1700 No Hydraulics

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #21  
Thanks JC, will do - Much appreciated!

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #22  
Guys,

I will check this thread if Ya'll need more pics or have questions.

JC,

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #23  
Thanks JC - finally got the parts and the time yesterday to knock this out. Your pictures helped immensely, especially when trying to orient the new seal...as i suspected, I had no seal left at all to go by. about an hours worth of work and it is working like new!

Now on to the rest of the list...

Temp gauge - Inop
Tach - inop
Significant resistance to getting out of FwD
leaking front axle/drive

I'll post if i get stuck on anything!

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #24  
good luck buddy! sent you a reply and answered your questions. as you know ,no good deed ever goes unpunished. make sure to secure part before disassembly specially front axle leak.

JC,

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #25  
HI all I have read everything on this thread I can find. But I still have questions. I have a 1900 that won't lift at all. It has factory remote valve, I have no oil or pressure at right service port. I have oil at relief valve. When I move remote valve up or down I can hear it go to bypass and it makes the hoses jump. It sounds like lift cyl seal or that interal control valve. If lift cyl seal is damaged or broken wouldn't it still try to move the 3 pt a little. There is another plug or valve on the left side of cyl head what is that about? There is also a 1/8 pipe tap on front of right side control what is that for? Clean filter & new oil

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #26  
HI all I have read everything on this thread I can find. But I still have questions. I have a 1900 that won't lift at all. It has factory remote valve, I have no oil or pressure at right service port. I have oil at relief valve. When I move remote valve up or down I can hear it go to bypass and it makes the hoses jump. It sounds like lift cyl seal or that interal control valve. If lift cyl seal is damaged or broken wouldn't it still try to move the 3 pt a little. There is another plug or valve on the left side of cyl head what is that about? There is also a 1/8 pipe tap on front of right side control what is that for? Clean filter & new oil

if the rate of the leak at the piston seal is less than what the pump puts out (gpm) and depending on whats hanging from the 3 point lift then " yes" it is possible for it to try to lift partially.

JC,

/ Ford 1700 No Hydraulics #27  
Hi Thanks for the reply. I guess I will order a new seal and some orings..I just thought that with nothing on the 3pt the piston fits tight enough to make a little movement on the lift arms even if seal is bad I do understand about the pump psi thanks