Ford 1720 slow loader hydraulics

/ Ford 1720 slow loader hydraulics #1  

Plang23

Tractor
Ford 1720
I have a 1998 ford new holland 1720. 1000hrs. Has a 7308 loader attached. Just bought it. The loader is slow moving at any rpm unless I dead head the 3pt all the way up then it flies. I read in another forum the guys lines from the diverter valve to the control valve for the loaded were crossed. I’m not quite sure how I can figure that out. I don’t see any markings on either item to identify that. Looks like a factory or dealer install loader. Replaced the 3 o rings on the spool inside the pressure relief/ diverter valve. No change. Changed the hydraulic filter. No change. Plugged and unplugged the quick connects a few times. No change. Im not sure what else to check

/ Ford 1720 slow loader hydraulics #2  
Welcome to TBN.

Is your valve a Ford valve or aftermarket?

Here is the Ford diagram

Attachments

• 57883CD9-513B-4640-8A5A-32992CF9A8FA.jpeg
    57883CD9-513B-4640-8A5A-32992CF9A8FA.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 42
   / Ford 1720 slow loader hydraulics
Thank you. Yes that’s exactly what I have. Appears to be plumbed correctly

/ Ford 1720 slow loader hydraulics #4  
I have a 1998 ford new holland 1720. 1000hrs. Has a 7308 loader attached. Just bought it. The loader is slow moving at any rpm unless I dead head the 3pt all the way up then it flies. I read in another forum the guys lines from the diverter valve to the control valve for the loaded were crossed. I’m not quite sure how I can figure that out. I don’t see any markings on either item to identify that. Looks like a factory or dealer install loader. Replaced the 3 o rings on the spool inside the pressure relief/ diverter valve. No change. Changed the hydraulic filter. No change. Plugged and unplugged the quick connects a few times. No change. Im not sure what else to check
Hydraulic stuff is very difficult anyway but on a tractor you cannot follow it. I think it’s all luck and playing swap tronics

/ Ford 1720 slow loader hydraulics #5  
Do you any of the components or lines get warm or hot quicker than rest of system when you are trying to raise the loader? If yes that points towards the leak point.