Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710?

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #11  
i do not have a complaint about my 1710 - it has been wonderful. I have owned it twenty years and even though I do not put that many hours on it, it has never failed me. In keeping my 18 acres it has done nothing but impress me.

All that being said the 1720 is a good one as well. I wouldn't be scared of either.

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #12  
I used to have a Ford 1900 and a Ford 2110 and they were wonderful tractors, well balanced with power to the ground and ruggedly build. Kind of a shame they are no more. Ford really could have launched a real challenge to the Kubota brand with the quality they had in those tractors instead of dumping the ag division. Oh well, what if...

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #13  
I used to have a Ford 1900 and a Ford 2110 and they were wonderful tractors, well balanced with power to the ground and ruggedly build. Kind of a shame they are no more. Ford really could have launched a real challenge to the Kubota brand with the quality they had in those tractors instead of dumping the ag division. Oh well, what if...

Shibaura dumped that design in 1988 and Ford sold Ford New Holland in 1993.

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #14  
I know a few guys with the TC series and they are very nice tractors as well so I would say they moved on and did not "dump" the design. The TC series with the lowered hood and curved FEL arms makes visibility up front almost totally open. The tractors hold up as well. Definitely an improvement but I still am not trading - I love my Junior!

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #15  
I have a ford 1715. It's my first tractor and I've really enjoyed using it. No problems or repairs it just keeps going.

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #16  
I have a 1720 SSS and have put over 2300 hours on it. Easy to get on & off and a gear for most situations.
Very reliable & always starts in any weather.
It has a light footprint and can be driven on lawns without tearing them up.
Oil, filters & grease is all it takes to keep it happy.
I’m never happy and always want more (horsepower) so I installed a turbo and turned it up to possibly 35~40 hp, it was a great tractor; now it's AWESOME!

90CUMMINS

Was that turbo you installed a kit? I have a TC25D and would love to have a turbo on it.

/ Ford 1720 vs. Ford 1710? #17  
I have a 1720 SSS and have put over 2300 hours on it. Easy to get on & off and a gear for most situations.
Very reliable & always starts in any weather.
It has a light footprint and can be driven on lawns without tearing them up.
Oil, filters & grease is all it takes to keep it happy.
I’m never happy and always want more (horsepower) so I installed a turbo and turned it up to possibly 35~40 hp, it was a great tractor; now it's AWESOME!

90CUMMINS

I have a TC29D that I would love to increase the HP a bit. The 72" mower deck works it a bit. Can a Turbo Kit be put on it?

Well actuall I was looking at new and was really close but the kibosh was put on that.