Ford 1910

/ Ford 1910 #11  
i have an older 1910,its a great tractor.Biggest problems are low hydraulic pump flow,and it is a pain to get on and off. Its got 5000hrs on it,and it runs like new,I did an inframe rebuild on it about 5 years ago,liners,rings pistons bearings.It ran still but had a good amount of blowby.The ROPS isnt worth much here in NY state,as there is a rebate program that pays up to $700.00 towards the ROPS,and they run about 800 ,so that leaves your cost at $100.00 or less,no sense messing with used ROPS bars for $100.00.

/ Ford 1910
What kind of rebate program is that Raw? Just on Fords? Or some kind of overall safety thing?

/ Ford 1910
Ok, read about the rebate program, a safety program in NY. Too bad there is not one in Texas. TB

/ Ford 1910 #14  
I'm glad you found it.I figured there would be something in every state.

/ Ford 1910
Well folks, I completely passed on the 1910. Just to ate up with rust. So instead, I went and bought a Beretta! Oh well, there will be more tractors out there. Thanks, TB

/ Ford 1910 #16  
Not bad:D What's the spec on Beretta?

JC,

Last edited:
   / Ford 1910
Howdy JC, its a 92FS. A 9mm, 5 inch barrel. Itallian made model. Cant wait to go shoot a tractor! lol

/ Ford 1910 #18  
Howdy JC, its a 92FS. A 9mm, 5 inch barrel. Itallian made model. Cant wait to go shoot a tractor! lol

Ahoy there Tex..Good evening,:)

Checked it with Wiki. That bretta looks pretty cool. The only hand gun I have a .22 caliber Ruger 22/45 that's great for plinking and have a few rifles.

JC,

/ Ford 1910
Good Morning JC, cool Ruger! I watched a little video about one on youtube. Very cool pistol, I might consider getting a .22 pistol of some sort one of these days. I kick myself everytime I think about selling my Remmington nylon 66 rifle, that was a great .22 rifle! Hard to find these days for a decent price. TB.