Price Check Ford 3000 $?

/ Ford 3000 $?
I shook the front end pretty hard and could see sloppy wheel bearing. Decent power steering leak. PTO spins when off but when you touch it it stops.

Think $2000 is a good offer??

/ Ford 3000 $? #22  
pto sure should not spin when off on a live clutch model.. unless the clutch is wanting repalcement.

with all the faults.. I'd go a MAX of 2000

/ Ford 3000 $?
94BULLITT said:
Looks like to me the front end is way out of alignment.

Yea Im figuring I would have to go through front end.

/ Ford 3000 $? #25  
pin and bushing usually. no biggie... maybee a bolster reapir palte if the bolster got cut into..

/ Ford 3000 $?
I did not shoot a price yet. I just saw one on tractor house for six that made this one look like a jewl. Never really came across a piece of equipment that was so widely priced.

Soundguy... The IP was a Lucas if I remember right I saw no plugs on it.

/ Ford 3000 $? #27  
I did not shoot a price yet. I just saw one on tractor house for six that made this one look like a jewl. Never really came across a piece of equipment that was so widely priced.

Soundguy... The IP was a Lucas if I remember right I saw no plugs on it.

Place by me wants 5500.00 for one.

/ Ford 3000 $? #28  
dunno on a lucas.. mine has a old sims inline.

/ Ford 3000 $? #29  
Man that surly has more than 500 hours on it. Tires look decent but as stated I whoud say 2K max!

/ Ford 3000 $?
Oh I definitely agree on the suspicious hours. I don't think their is any funny business. I figure it just broke or was changed or something. Their small tractors don't see tons of work though just run around with a disc to finish off earthwork. I don't think it is right but I don't think the machine has absurd hours.