Ford 4000 diesel blue smoke?

/ Ford 4000 diesel blue smoke?
Yeah your right but rings aren't expensive an its smoking out the vent tube

/ Ford 4000 diesel blue smoke? #12  
Yeah your right but rings aren't expensive an its smoking out the vent tube

Is it blowing out the vent tube like it's pressuizing the crankcase? A little vapor is no big deal but if it's blowing , you might want to consider doing a compression test.

It's almost like a fog but a little heavier

Yeah I just realized it yesterday

Ok so come to find out it's an injector I took the lines popped tem off one at a time open and closed the line and the number 2 injector is the culprit I'm leavin the rings and all alone it cranks fine and doesn't use oil. Next question iv got a good leak from my bell housing not oil but hydro fluid what all seals are in the tranny on the clutch side?

/ Ford 4000 diesel blue smoke? #17  
Probably should start new thread on tranny so that people with that expertise can see it

Yeah I did just have not had too much luck

/ Ford 4000 diesel blue smoke? #19  
Split tractor, replace transmission input shaft seal and PTO shaft input seal along with the release bearing support gasket. Inspect the clutch and either clean the oil off the disc or replace it. Inspect pressure plate, release bearing, pilot bearing. Replace as required, or because you are there. Consider replacing rear main engine seal, rear camshaft cover, and freezeout plugs(3).

Ok sounds good far as the input shaft seal goes isn't there a plate in there that is bolted In and behind that there are gears correct