Ford 535

/ Ford 535 #1  

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100E Kubota L 2501 Kubota T1460
Im maybe jumping the gun here by asking questions but trying to prepare.

Looks like I've bought the tractor seen. Ive bought it sight unseen. I am buying it from a friend of the guy that helped me on my property this weekend.

I trust him and his judgement. If it turns out I get burned than its my own stupidity.

I bought it cause my kubota backhoe bucket is too small to help transplant trees.

I am told this bucket is 3 times larger. I am told this tractor with fel is much larger than my l2501 tractor with backhoe and fel?

I am told that the company that owns it has owned it since the 80s.

I am told it has sat outside, could use a seat and has a minimal ps leak, new tires, new exhaust and the bh pins are very sloppy.

3500 hrs approx.

Id like to know where I can find serial number at so I can get crucial information such as year and the plant it was manufactured.

Can anyone help?

I was gonna rent something to help transplant trees, that would have got costly quick.

I am paying 1500 for this machine. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200123_090756113.jpg
    IMG_20200123_090756113.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20200123_090746558.jpg
    IMG_20200123_090746558.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 225
   / Ford 535 #4  
If it runs it's worth that much, even if it doesn't you can still recover your money.

/ Ford 535 #5  
Im maybe jumping the gun here by asking questions but trying to prepare.

Looks like I've bought the tractor seen. Ive bought it sight unseen. I am buying it from a friend of the guy that helped me on my property this weekend.

I trust him and his judgement. If it turns out I get burned than its my own stupidity.

I bought it cause my kubota backhoe bucket is too small to help transplant trees.

I am told this bucket is 3 times larger. I am told this tractor with fel is much larger than my l2501 tractor with backhoe and fel?

I am told that the company that owns it has owned it since the 80s.

I am told it has sat outside, could use a seat and has a minimal ps leak, new tires, new exhaust and the bh pins are very sloppy.

3500 hrs approx.

Id like to know where I can find serial number at so I can get crucial information such as year and the plant it was manufactured.

Can anyone help?

I was gonna rent something to help transplant trees, that would have got costly quick.

I am paying 1500 for this machine. Thanks

An absolute brute compared to your little Kubota.
You will LOVE the amount of work you can do with that.... REAL TLB!

/ Ford 535 #6  
The SNs are on the top of the horizontal flat spot just to the rear of the starter. Stamped into the casting.

/ Ford 535
Thanks for the comments, I dont have it yet, I dont know for sure that I will be getting it but if I do then I will post here. I hope it goes thru like its supposed too