Ford 6600 ROPS?

/ Ford 6600 ROPS? #1  

Siorus

Tractor
Kubota BX2200, Ford 6600
I just bought a '79 6600 with a cab.

It had been my understanding that the cab-even on tractors as old as the 6600-functions as a ROPS. However, the machine has no seatbelt and I was just informed, very emphatically, by someone with more experience with this stuff than I have, that the cab on this thing will not provide any kind of protection in a rollover and is certainly not engineered or intended to do so. Looking at it in person, the pillars are certainly considerably less substantial than I'd expect if they were intended to serve that function, so I'm inclined to believe my friend.

So: Does the cab have a ROPS built in or not? Obviously, I'd like to avoid testing the functionality of the thing one way or the other. It's just that if it doesn't have one I'm going to end up putting the thing on a trailer and dropping it off at one of the local shops that does SCCA compliant cages.

/ Ford 6600 ROPS? #3  
If your cab is ROPS certified it should have a certification plate with information such as its serial number, model(s) on which it is used, and certification test load.

/ Ford 6600 ROPS? #4  
Back in those days there were aftermarket companies selling tractor cabs. "Year-around" was popular in my area.

From the information given I'd ask, is this a Factory cab or add-on?