Oil & Fuel Ford NAA oil pressure

/ Ford NAA oil pressure #11  
perhaps an inverted allen set screw?

soundguy

/ Ford NAA oil pressure #12  
I confused over this issue, as to, what was in the holes before and did it have oil pressure before? It doesn't make sense to me, that all of a sudden, these pr-existing holes, would be the cause of no oil pressure. :confused:

/ Ford NAA oil pressure #13  
he didn't say it.. but I guess some of us are guessing he had the block done at a machine shop that migh have removed oil galley plugs when they hot tanked the block..e tc..

soundguy

/ Ford NAA oil pressure
I'm back after a 2nd surgery. Thanks for your patience. I found the source of the problem, and it is me!
I had left out one of the cam shaft thrust plate retaining screws behind the cam gear. My only excuse is that it has been about 50 years since I've been inside an engine, but it's not a mistake I would have made 50 years ago.
All is well now. Low idle pressure 40 psi.
Thanks for your help. Kelsey
https://picasaweb.google.com/CBFlyingcolors/NAARestoration?authkey=Gv1sRgCL_jid2s5LCs2gE

/ Ford NAA oil pressure #15  
cool beans!

/ Ford NAA oil pressure #16  
Rebuild 134 engine including new oil pump. initial start-up sounds great, but no pressure on the gauge. I removed the dist, and fashioned a long screwdriver to turn the oil pump with a drill, giving good volume flow out the filter port. New gauge and still no pressure. Is there a pressure regulating valve like on an 8N that might be stuck, or where could the oil be going? I'm sure the tube to carry oil to the rocker arm assembly is properly seated. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Kelsey

I have the same problem with early 134 with slot drive. behaved exactly the same as described by kelsey. Please help!!

/ Ford NAA oil pressure #17  
the relief is down at the pump. I HAVE heard of them sticking...