Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #411  
Did he just say "repeating itself"?

Someone needs to help him out of this viscous loop.
View attachment 402899

I'm not the one making outrageous claims and then calling them facts. The issue here is the Ford fanboys exaggerations and half truths. You get really mad when asked for proof to back up your statements.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #412  
You keep saying that. All I ask is for you to give me ONE example because I went back and couldn't find anything. This is your opportunity to hit a home run and totally redeem yourself.

Dumb and Dumber - Just When I Think You Couldn't …: http://youtu.be/zo-YVqV0v4Q

Batter up....

I'm not the one who needs to redeem himself. I didn't make any outrageous claims. You keep trying to turn this around on me but I am not the one who said the body panels were stronger than steel panels, I'm not the one who said the aluminum f-150 is the cheapest half ton to insure, I'm not the one who said it was simple math. I have not make any claims and you have not proven me wrong about anything I have said. Not once.

OTOH you guys have made all sorts of claims and have failed to prove any of them. If you would like to redeem yourself, Tom, DP, etc.. feel free to post some links to prove the aluminum Ford is the cheapest 1/2 ton to insure, post actual proof of the aluminum body panels being stronger than the steel panels. You guys made the claims and now you can't find any proof to back them up. Pretty funny to watch you guys operate.

Here is one of your outrageous claims where you and DP are explaining how the aluminum f-150 is the cheapest 1/2 ton truck to insure. Notice how this is based on nothing more than your opinion and a supposed quote DP got from his insurance agent, not actual data. And again you use "simple math". But when asked about the simple math you can't show us any so called "simple math". Epic fail on proving your point, again. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth when you make things up to make Ford look better. Sad really.

Outrageous claim, see below
Probably has to do with safety and having low cost parts. Simple business math really. More of them on the road which drives down parts cost. Highest rated safety pick through insurance Institute for Highway safety for 2014 also factors in.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #413  
I'm not the one making outrageous claims and then calling them facts. The issue here is the Ford fanboys exaggerations and half truths. You get really mad when asked for proof to back up your statements.

I'll keep requesting what outrageous claim have I made.
Waiting......

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #414  
Waiting?? I posted you quote in 412. Do you really think people can't read? It's right there. Pretending it isn't sitting 2 inches above your post is funny but we can all see your quote.

You were explaining how the aluminum f-150 was the cheapest 1/2 ton truck to insure. Do you have any actual proof of this? Anything other than you biased opinion? Anything?

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #415  
Here is one of your outrageous claims where you and DP are explaining how the aluminum f-150 is the cheapest 1/2 ton truck to insure. Notice how this is based on nothing more than your opinion and a supposed quote DP got from his insurance agent, not actual data. And again you use "simple math". But when asked about the simple math you can't show us any so called "simple math". Epic fail on proving your point, again. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth when you make things up to make Ford look better. Sad really.

Finally an example. Please note that I started my post with "probably" not "fact" . You questioned why Diamondpilots insurance agent mentioned the f150 as being the cheapest to insure. I gave examples of why that might be and what typically affects insurance rates and then you apply simple math to arrive at a premium. To ease your mind, I suggest you get a quote from your agent and see if results differ. Your company may consider another make cheaper. Nobody called out the aluminum bodied version as his agent just said F150. Time will tell on the aluminum version but with the rates he was quoted, it doesn't look like rates have changed much.

I know your going to say this is old data (2012) but a quick search of the Web is all I have time for now.

Top 10 Cheapest to Insure 2012 Model Year Trucks and SUVs

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #416  
Waiting?? I posted you quote in 412. Do you really think people can't read? It's right there. Pretending it isn't sitting 2 inches above your post is funny but we can all see your quote.

You were explaining how the aluminum f-150 was the cheapest 1/2 ton truck to insure. Do you have any actual proof of this? Anything other than you biased opinion? Anything?

I posted 10 minutes later and now I wait....... I'm ready for your next example of one of my misquoted information.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #417  
Guys, stop feeding the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.