Ford tractor identification help!!

/ Ford tractor identification help!! #11  
It's very doubtful that its a 1975. Those part numbers of the castings are 1965 design level parts. By 1975 I'm pretty sure that the 6-speed was gone.

The date code begins with the year within the decade, so it could be '65 or '75, and "C" would be March, but there is no 46th day of any month.

I'm with soundguy, pics will definitely help.

when i said 'first numbr has to be a 1-2-3.. I was talking about the day of the week.. ie.. his '46' not the very first number of the code.. ie. the decade identifier.

soundguy

/ Ford tractor identification help!! #12  
Not sure I get you, sg. Ford never used "day of week" values in date codes, only day of month.

/ Ford tractor identification help!! #13  
you know what I mean.. .. it's a day code.. like 1-31.. IE.. 46 can't be the number as there is no 46th day.

Never mind... I'll let you guys handle this one.

later.

soundguy

/ Ford tractor identification help!! #14  
Hello all, I'm sorry I'm jumping on this thread but I'm short on time.

I have a:

Ford 1910 4WD tractor, (the larger tractor not the tinker toy)
Prod. ID *UP0337*,
Model # AP313A
Unit # 4H24B
Engine *T853A - 13664*

It has a 770 front bucket addition just for FYI's sake.

Can someone please tell me what these illuminati codes mean?
I do not know nor did the previous owner know (family friend) what year the tractor is.

I would also like a wiring diagram for the tractor as well.
Finding information on the web pertaining to this tractor and or manuals/diagrams is scarce.
The glow plug system is no longer functional and I would like to troubleshoot it with the diagram.

Thank you for any assistance you folks can give me.

Slacker

Last edited:
   / Ford tractor identification help!! #15  
1910, but not a tinkertoy?

/ Ford tractor identification help!! #18  
1910, but not a tinkertoy?

If you click on the link that smstonypoint provided, the picture of the tractor is normal but if you click on that picture
another tractor pops up that it is not the same size as the first picture hence the tinker toy comment.

/ Ford tractor identification help!! #20  
Thank you for the information, at least I can narrow it down to 1983-1984 with what you guys have told me so far.

If a wiring harness for said tractor is out there somewhere and you folks know where I could get it that would be great.

As I mentioned, I was sorry for Hijacking this thread but the title was accurate and it was convenient.

I'll check back later this evening.

Slacker