Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #31  
My "transition" 1998-1999 TS 100.

IMG_7992.JPG

Terry

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!
   / Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #34  
   / Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #36  
First 861 Diesel I've ever saw. Awesome!!!! Got any idea how many were produced??? Thanks for the pics!!!
I don't know how many were produced, but I believe Ford offered the 4 cylinder diesel engines in all the 601, 801 and early thousand series tractors, before switching over to the 3 cylinder diesel engines. After some research, I had my sights set on one of these model Fords for a couple years when I was searching for a more powerful replacement for my old 8N. I wanted a Live PTO and a low maintenance diesel after yearly tweaking
the points, plugs & carburetor on the 8N for 16 years. I had only had this tractor about a month when I was mowing and the cam gear and the hydraulic gear that it drives self destructed so I ended up going though the engine sooner than I wanted to. That adventure is in a old 2014 thread while my little 8N just kept on chugging along until I sold it.
9-1-14_pump.JPG
8-21-14_GEARS 1.JPG
12-7-14_DIESEL decal 4.JPG

I've got an 801 diesel, not sure the year. It's got a loader for it, which will stay off, rear pie weights and power steering. It was my Grandpa's workhorse. The hood etc is off currently, I've got to get the ole' girl back in service.

Anymore tractors and pictures guys, keep em coming!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #39  
Here's a 1976 4600 I still have...IMG_0978.JPG

Terry

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #40  
Jeep,Chevelle 016.jpg