Forklift Certification info

/ Forklift Certification info #1  

BlainePurdum

Tractor
Cabela's Rops LM35 WLM Tractor
Does anyone know any good websites that teach a lot about forklift certification? I'm specifically looking for some good online study guides and things like that to help give people some guidance before going for the certification to work in a warehouse. Thanks!

/ Forklift Certification info #2  
Most warehouses will certify you once your trained on them, i was certified for clamp, fork, picker & reach truck in one warehouse.

Ronnie

/ Forklift Certification info #3  
Give a call to a local forklift dealership. They either offer certification themselves or will direct you to someplace that does-usually a tech school or community college.

/ Forklift Certification info #4  
We need to be certified to operate a forklift now? The only instructions I got back in 1970 was,,,,, bring that load over here kid and don't f##k anything up.

/ Forklift Certification info #5  
Exactly what do you need to know?

Certification in the warehouse should be as simple as watching a video, taking a test on what you see in the video and the instructor talks about. Then an introduction and hands on driving lesson given by a company certified trainer. Due to OSHA requirements those certifications we see online don't mean a thing to the employer. They will always need to do the certification in house and keep record of it to stay within their requirements for compliance..

/ Forklift Certification info #6  
Here is the best video regarding fork lift training that you will ever see. It's from Germany, but has subtitles.

/ Forklift Certification info
Here is the best video regarding fork lift training that you will ever see. It's from Germany, but has subtitles.

This is great. Very helpful. I found a blog too (Forklift operator training) that was very helpful, but seeing a video definitely helps as well. Thanks for sharing!

/ Forklift Certification info
This is great. Very helpful. I found a blog too: Forklift operator training that was very helpful, but seeing a video definitely helps as well. Thanks for sharing!

/ Forklift Certification info #9  
All I ever seen where they show you some videos and safety stuff, then give you a short quiz...Most will give you the answers if needed

/ Forklift Certification info #10  
Many years ago when I worked for General Motors, our training was done by Clark.