Forks for a CT 235

/ Forks for a CT 235 #1  

lilranch2001

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
I was under the impression that I could get forks for my new tractor, but Bobcat does not list them for this tractor, does anyone know more than this?:tractor:

/ Forks for a CT 235 #2  
I was under the impression that I could get forks for my new tractor, but Bobcat does not list them for this tractor, does anyone know more than this?:tractor:

Search the forum for forks there are many many alternatives

eBay also has many listed

I made my own for about $40

Joel

/ Forks for a CT 235 #3  
I'm getting a used set from my Bobcat dealer in a couple of weeks for my CT230. They are a rental set that they are gonna trade-off.

I do have the Bob-tach though. Do you have Bob-tach?

/ Forks for a CT 235
yup, I do, do you know the part number?

/ Forks for a CT 235 #5  
You can get clamp on the bucket edge forks,but only useful for light duty.It will lower lift capacity because they are too far ahead.I,v used a set I made for my 235 but only lift about 4-500 pounds.You,ll have to have loaded tires for sure and I only use it at the garage.Wouln,t ever consider going more than about 30 feet with anything on my forks.If you have b-tach you sould be able to find a used set,they don,t get used much by the average guy.Handy when you need em though.

/ Forks for a CT 235 #6  
No part number but would just be a skidsteer attachment. Try looking that way.

/ Forks for a CT 235
thanks, I will

/ Forks for a CT 235 #8  
since you are bobtach you can get the forks from anywhere i believe and may be cheaper. they are all skid steer quick attach. many have had luck with (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure).

/ Forks for a CT 235
Thanks, I found that site earlier today, I am going to give them some serious consideration since they have free shipping, and seems like they have a good line up of products :D

/ Forks for a CT 235 #10  
I have a set that chain on the bucket with a chain ratchet or load binder. They work well and will handle anything that the tractor can. I use them at least once a month. The only downside is visibility. Hard to see what you are doing sometimes. The upside is they were only about $125.