Found a decent price on tires

/ Found a decent price on tires #11  
I got a pair of R4 14" tires from Amazon a couple of months ago and at that time they showed less than 10 in stock, so I guessing they are gone.

/ Found a decent price on tires #12  
The Titans on my TC 30 are 6 ply front and rear . Rears are 15 - 19.5 R4's . Did not look at front , Dark and cold out there :ashamed:

Should of wrote that I had 2 holes , each 1/4" in diameter that have plugs , ( Actually one may be larger than 1/4" as it has a plug and a patch ):eek:

They do say made in the U.S. :confused:

Really not sure how much ply's would effect Stiffness of tire . That is a interesting thought that I never considered . Bound to be stiffer I assume , I know I don't run maximum pressure in front or back but don't run minimum either . Thus under loads they don't flatten out but also they are not so stiff with pressure that they get good traction and are wearing pretty even .

Fred H.
HELLO AGAIN Fred H. was at 3 different tire shops today! everybody has different answers, only thing they all agreed on was this; 14-ply on the back of a small compact tractor is overkill, in their book, one man said run lower air pressure because they claim more plys to tire will cause outside circle of tire to be larger, and they think at normal air pressure that would throw the ratio of both rear-ends off when using 4 wd!!! I can get titan rear in a 10-ply, but their is no one that I have found that has a bigger ply for the front than a 6-ply. I would like to bump front ply up since I already went thru(bent) one set of rims at $110. a piece. well thanks jd 50 jim

/ Found a decent price on tires
With 14 ply tires on a compact tractor , you might not even need air .

/ Found a decent price on tires #14  
Come on tires are made in a mold. Outside circle will depend on the mold not the number of plies. Find a different tire guy.