Found a tractor in the brush today

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #21  
Wow, it even has a 1 point hitch:

IMG_3127.JPG

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #22  
Fantastic stuff, Bruce! You're right the tyres show no wear at all, not lost any air/fluid in all that time. With a full load of front weights and a heavy duty FEL I'd be suspicious of the front axle... but you're the 'man on the spot' so are better placed to observe.

With no PTO or 3PH, it's definitely an industrial.

Any markings, plates or serial numbers?

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #23  
What a score, R1 tires, FEL, body is in good shape, sucks it's only 2wd. You hit gold there

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #24  
I hope you're able to replace the original factory decals.

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #25  
I would return that piece of equipment to the exact place you found it ASAP!! With spring being here the local trolls probably had it out doing some work. When they come back and find it gone, there could be trouble. Trolls may be small but can be very nasty when provoked.

You have been warned!

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #26  
I have to admit it.........I am amazed. I did not think the bx was enough tractor to get the job done.

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #28  
Why is there so much ballast on the front end? FEL and a set of suitcase weights? Someone did a bad job setting that tractor up, unless it has so much power pulling they needed all that to keep the nose on the ground, you may have found a pulling tractor.

/ Found a tractor in the brush today #30  
I have never driven a tractor or a combine that had a cab...probably the reason I have all of these allergies, after eating all that dirt and chaff in the summer of 1960 when I joined a harvest crew of custom cutters. A 14 foot open Gleaner cuts kinda slow, but it can stir up a lot of dust!