Found Montana Parts Source - Can ship anywhere

/ Found Montana Parts Source - Can ship anywhere #1  

tdpalms

Tractor
Montana 3840
Found a reliable parts supplier in South Dakota, Mel's Farm Repair (605) 569-0591. He is a "dealer" for LS, and said he can still access almost all the OEM parts for the Montana models. Made me feel much better than ordering from that half put together website that has the parts and service manuals.

/ Found Montana Parts Source - Can ship anywhere #3  
Found a reliable parts supplier in South Dakota, Mel's Farm Repair (605) 569-0591. He is a "dealer" for LS, and said he can still access almost all the OEM parts for the Montana models. Made me feel much better than ordering from that half put together website that has the parts and service manuals.
I ordered the manuals from them and they were so over priced for a pdf but that was the only format I could find them in. I had a parts order I had to cancel with them because I got tired of waiting. Still waiting on a refund....

Also another great place I found to get montana parts is in Missouri. Diamond R Equipment in Freeburg MO has been very helpfull and fair on shipping.

/ Found Montana Parts Source - Can ship anywhere #4  
For a Montana parts source I have have used Ag Bag an LS dealer in Astoria Oregon. John in parts dept has done wonders for me & my 5740. I have worked with them for 8 years.

/ Found Montana Parts Source - Can ship anywhere #5  
For those in Alberta, I’ve just found that OTS Auto Electric stocks lots of Montana/LS parts.
They are just south of Edmonton, in Leduc.

Last edited: