found what I want now where do I get it

/ found what I want now where do I get it #11  
The piston hand pump I have is easy to operate so I don't think it would move the tank around. I have it mounted to a pallet that I built so I could use my forks from the side and extend them under the long axis of the rectangular tank. (easier to load in the back of the truck) The RDS tank is well made so I don't think I will hurt the top of the tank. The pump placement is near a corner so it seems sturdy.

/ found what I want now where do I get it
It is looking like the Italians are going to sell me one of there tanks designed for gas. So, if we can work out the freight costs I will have a yellow one designed for diesel and red one designed for gas. The pump will be 12 volt, but I will have a poly tank with everything in a nice package. So I have my fingers crossed seeing if we can work this out.
Joeyd thanks for the help.

/ found what I want now where do I get it #13  
:thumbsup:

/ found what I want now where do I get it #14  
There is a liability issue with portable 12V powered gasoline pumps. There will always be an idiot who will set a car battery next to the tank, connect the leads and create a spark. You would think these idiots would have all blown themselves up by now but unfortunately they've figured out how to breed.

/ found what I want now where do I get it #15  
I was pumping contaminated fuel from a sailboat and the marina operator when ballistic...

I had to show him the 12 volt pump I was using is UL rated for Gasoline and that it was being used in accordance with the Manufacturers Intended use...

Had a long copper pick up tube to prob the corners of the monel fuel tank and worked like a charm.

Using an electric pump with gasoline is a concern. For others to use I would agree a hand pump with gas would be the way to go. This company does offer the gas with the hand pump. They however, did not have one here in the US, so we bought what they had with the electric pump. For my employees I will make it so that it plugs into a plug either in the bed of the truck or separate battery and charger in the barn. I will put the plug far enough away so that any spark should not cause issues. For us we had to come up with better way than transporting gas in 5 gal cans. Comes down to managing risk and this is the least risk for us.

Well they arrived. I think they could ship UPS, I had them ship freight both on the same pallet, and picked up at depot. They are light, picked each one up and stuffed them in the van. Somebody put some thought into how these were designed.
IMAG0403.jpg
First thing I noticed is they actually recessed the area for straps to run through. then they made it so the cover still goes down when strapped.
IMAG0401.jpg
They also recessed the area around where you fill and have an area to catch spilled fuel. The nozzles are also auto shut off. that is nice! Hoses are plenty long enough.
IMAG0406.jpg
They recessed the area so the fuel tank won't slid off the forks. They are built in hand holds in that same pocket.
IMAG0399.jpg