Four wheelers tresspassing.

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #61  
From a different perspective, all you large tract landowners are blessed to have the means to own it. :D Too bad there are those types of people in society that would expect access and use of things that are not legally their own. Becoming far more common than I ever dreamed it would be when I was growing up in Michigan. We rode motorcycles and snowmobiles, always asking permission first and never being upset if a landowner said no. These days R-E-S-P-E-C-T is quickly fading away to a distant memory, along with common sense which has long since been buried.

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #62  
What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result.

To whit:

The logs aren't working.

We had an ATV problem on our hunting club land years ago. We stopped it by putting up a couple (maybe 3) steel fence posts and stringing barbed wire between them across the ATV trail. Problem solved.

I'd put up a couple fence posts across the trails, link them with barbed wire - make sure there are several strands between them so someone can't say you tried to decapitate them - and then install steel "No Trespassing" signs on the fence posts with 5/16" u-bolts. They can try to defeat this or go around them, but it will then take either work or damage. Something that you should be able to clearly document via "before/after" pics. Trespassing may be one thing to the local gendarmes, but property destruction should get their attention.

If you OP are serious about keeping people off your land, then you need to get serious.

That means, call the Law when you are trespassed - every time.

Tell them you will sign a complaint - every time.

Tell them you want them prosecuted - every time.

You need to make clear to the local LEO's you want this resolved and that you're willing to follow up. After a couple examples, the word should get out. As it is, you're doing the opposite of what's going to work in the long term - no offense.

Good luck!

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #63  
The logs aren't working.

If what is in front of the abandoned ATV is the size of "log" being used, that is more of a large branch to me. The log to the right in the picture is closer to what is needed. They could not move that with an ATV or by hand.

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #64  
   / Four wheelers tresspassing. #65  
Not hard to understand why people trespass and show zero respect when you have father of the year candidates like this guy:

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #66  
True knot head!!!

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #68  

Sounds like spikes are restricted. Too bad.

"Authorization required to purchase this product. We will not be able to process your order without authorization.

Sending Authorization: After submitting your order, send (1) a written and signed authorization on your official letterhead, and (2) a copy of your official picture identification card. Submit via fax or mail to:

Toll-Free Fax: (888) 588-8590, ATTN: Restricted Items
Local & Intl. Fax: +1 (704) 916-4562, ATTN: Restricted Items
Mail: CHIEF Inc., Customer Service, ATTN: Restricted Items, 8604 Cliff Cameron Dr., Suite 105, Charlotte, NC 28269, USA
Your information will be handled with the utmost care and security
"

/ Four wheelers tresspassing. #69  
I should have checked first