Free air?

/ Free air? #82  
I think mine quit working along about the time Microsoft sent out the last upgrade to Windows 8. Likely it is something in that that is not compatible with TBN upload now. I am doing the same thing I always do, browe, clip on link, upload photo but now it just goes into search mode or something with the little circle going round and round forever.

/ Free air? #83  
I think mine quit working along about the time Microsoft sent out the last upgrade to Windows 8. Likely it is something in that that is not compatible with TBN upload now. I am doing the same thing I always do, browe, clip on link, upload photo but now it just goes into search mode or something with the little circle going round and round forever.

Upload test..

DSCN4897.JPG

edit: Win8.1 latest updates with FF 27.0.1

/ Free air? #84  
I think mine quit working along about the time Microsoft sent out the last upgrade to Windows 8. Likely it is something in that that is not compatible with TBN upload now. I am doing the same thing I always do, browse, click on link, click upload photo but now it just goes into search mode or something with the little circle going round and round forever.

/ Free air? #85  
I think mine quit working along about the time Microsoft sent out the last upgrade to Windows 8. Likely it is something in that that is not compatible with TBN upload now. I am doing the same thing I always do, browse, click on link, click upload photo but now it just goes into search mode or something with the little circle going round and round forever.

OP - apologies for more drift..... Man Overboard, so just throwing a line in the water.....

Meet Ubuntu | Ubuntu

Gary - you can do a parallel load of Ubuntu, or just run it stand-alone on a DVD drive or Flash stick. Even if you try it on an older machine first, you'll be impressed.

PM me if you have questions, or start a thread on Starting to Use Ubuntu (it is user friendly), there are guys on here who have been using it a lot longer than I.

Thread drift off.... :)

Rgds, D.

/ Free air? #86  

Circle is when? When trying to first select 'Upload Picture'? Or after selecting the files then 'uploading'?

Ya.. Sorry OP.

/ Free air? #87  
This is what I did to my Jeep some years back. The company still sells them on Ebay I think and they said they would still honor the warranty even though I separated the parts as I did. In fact they refer folks to my website to what they can do. This thing has a 100% duty cycle and pumps more air than the Viair units for a lot less money. Onboard Air System

I have held off doing one on my Tundra, and glad I did cause now I have a 2006 Duramax and one will go on there. I used a 40 amp relay (recommended) and fuse on it so it is NOT a std 12v outlet type compressor. I could completely air up a 30" tire in about 2 min, from flat to 40 psi. They are workhorses.

I ran high pressure lines to front and back with quick connectors on them and a coiled air hose in the Jeep. On my current truck I will probably add a line and connector to my 5th wheel, so I can tap into it right by my tires instead of trying to stretch a line all the way back to them.

/ Free air? #88  
This is what I did to my Jeep some years back. The company still sells them on Ebay I think and they said they would still honor the warranty even though I separated the parts as I did. In fact they refer folks to my website to what they can do. This thing has a 100% duty cycle and pumps more air than the Viair units for a lot less money. Onboard Air System

I have held off doing one on my Tundra, and glad I did cause now I have a 2006 Duramax and one will go on there. I used a 40 amp relay (recommended) and fuse on it so it is NOT a std 12v outlet type compressor. I could completely air up a 30" tire in about 2 min, from flat to 40 psi. They are workhorses.

I ran high pressure lines to front and back with quick connectors on them and a coiled air hose in the Jeep. On my current truck I will probably add a line and connector to my 5th wheel, so I can tap into it right by my tires instead of trying to stretch a line all the way back to them.

Slick setup handirifle.

Sigh.... up here, that type of custom install would only make sense on a Summer only truck - that tank would be rotted out in 2 or 3 Winters here.

With that setup I'm sure you are a pretty popular guy on trail and sand runs.

Rgds, D.

/ Free air? #89  
I see the main theme here is small on-board compressors which can provide endless air as long as you have power to them.

However, if a person just need some emergency air you could always use a 120cuft scuba cylinder with a first stage regulator. Run the hose from the low pressure port on the first stage to a tire inflator chuck. B.

/ Free air? #90  
I have a CO2 bottle for portable air.

nice thing about it is i can transfer it from car/truck/van mine, a friends etc. can also take it with the tractor out into the woods to run air tools etc.

Get it filled at the local welding gas place for about $20. originally purchased for offroading to air up at the end of the day after i had aired down for trail use.