Free and natural crop pest control system

/ Free and natural crop pest control system #11  
I've got two of those adopted critter getter systems and they are both defective. While they work properly during the catch phase, neither one functions correctly during the control portion of the job. They both prefer to bring the caught critters, back into the house to show us what a wonderful job they are doing to earn their room and board.

So far I've had to re-capture about 5 birds, 3 bunnies, 2 chipmunks, a skink, and a few snakes. On second thought, I believe they are bringing them in on purpose so they can sit there and laugh at me as I try to be the critter getter.

Have you ever tried to catch a chipmunk that's running around the dining room when there are 2 cats and 2 dogs running interference for it?:mur:

/ Free and natural crop pest control system #12  
I've got two of those adopted critter getter systems and they are both defective. While they work properly during the catch phase, neither one functions correctly during the control portion of the job. They both prefer to bring the caught critters, back into the house to show us what a wonderful job they are doing to earn their room and board.

So far I've had to re-capture about 5 birds, 3 bunnies, 2 chipmunks, a skink, and a few snakes. On second thought, I believe they are bringing them in on purpose so they can sit there and laugh at me as I try to be the critter getter.

Have you ever tried to catch a chipmunk that's running around the dining room when there are 2 cats and 2 dogs running interference for it?:mur:

I can just imagine...

YouTube - ‪Ray Stevens performs "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" on Opry Live‬‏