Free lunch for Kioti owners

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #11  
Rick
You and I can not afford to lose many lbs. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #12  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #13  
Looks to me like some smart restaurant owner knows how to get credit for giving an offer that won't cost him/her anything as most Kioti owners will never have enough repairs to receive the deal!
John

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #14  
Rick
I make you a fake invoice for $500.00 if You make me one
I need free meal

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #15  
I'm glad to see this thread has taken the path of humor instead of an opportunity for the anti-KIOTI folks to turn it into something that it's not. I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have a nice day............

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm glad to see this thread has taken the path of humor instead of an opportunity for the anti-KIOTI folks to turn it into something that it's not. I like it. )</font>

Me too.

BTW, I'm not anti-Kioti.

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #18  
Come on Kiohio, my treat I got your receipt also. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm glad to see this thread has taken the path of humor instead of an opportunity for the anti-KIOTI folks to turn it into something that it's not. I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have a nice day............ )</font>

I'm restraining myself /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ... I had a few things in mind, but it would be down right cruel.

/ Free lunch for Kioti owners #20  
I'll need a receipt and a plane ticket to collect that free lunch. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif