Free snapper

/ Free snapper #1  

lawnduster

Bronze Member
Tractor
CAT 966, Case 580
our town was having its week for large trash pickup. One house was throwing away an old snapper push mower! It was all shiny and looked to be in pretty good condition. So threw it in my truck and brought it home. Put new gas and oil in and fired it right up. Solid rig, it has 4HP Hi-vac, and runs and cuts like a dream.

/ Free snapper #2  
SWEET! I must be getting shy now but when i was young you wouldn't believe the treasure we found. I don't know how my mother put up with it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris

/ Free snapper #3  
My dad calls it dumpster diving... I call it recycling! My grandpa used to hit the old town dump every month looking for "good stuff". So from a 3rd generation "recycler", good going! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Free snapper #4  
I still have yet to find a mower that sucks (vacs) like a Snapper. I don't know if its the lip underneath, but they really clean up. Make sure the bag is "breathing" well as a clogged bag really restricts the airflow and thus the vacumm ability

/ Free snapper #5  
You sure the home-owner just didn't run it out of gas and had gone to get some?

/ Free snapper #6  
<font color="blue"> You sure the home-owner just didn't run it out of gas and had gone to get some? </font>

Uh-oh! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif