Free stuff!

/ Free stuff! #11  
I was given a wheel horse c-85 in exchange for hauling some scrap steel for a guy. He said I could have the tractor and we would split the rest of the money. Ended up only being 900 lbs and $63 so I just gave it all to him. So technically not free, but close enough. It doesn't run, and he doesn't know what it wrong with it and I haven't had much time to mess with it.

/ Free stuff! #12  
I've found lots of good free stuff, couple of lawn mowers that needed a bit of fixing, chainsaw that's exactly the same as the one I use for trimming, some beat up shelving that's perfectly fine under the shop roof extension, ratty file cabinet for the shop (2 cases of oil fit in a drawer).

/ Free stuff! #13  

A '73 Dodge Dart. Had to get it running but I used it for a year and sold it for $500. Also, 1000 lbs of aluminum chips. Got a few hundred for that.

/ Free stuff! #14  
A neighbor lady was moving and had a garage sale. She said she was selling everything. I asked her if she would give me a table she had in her garage. She told me to take it. It was a 2' x 8' with corner legs and the top was 2x10s with 2x10 skirting. It had a medium sized vise on one end so I backed up the little trailer and put it on. The original owner made it for a tornado shelter so it is heavyyy duty.