frey loaders on Branson

/ frey loaders on Branson #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( All of this talk is moot because I just heard back from Mark Eubanks, the V.P. at Branson. Branson IS offering both the Ansungs and the Frey loaders, which I suspect are cheaper. I, for one, don't like this development, but I guess it makes the Branson even more of a good value. I have not used the Frey loader of course. )</font>

I don't like it either, and I can't understand it, unless Ansung is having capacity problems, or Branson USA just has to have another line of loaders as does Century.

FWIW, my loader has Branson in big ol' lettering right there on the arms.

Funny my dealer didn't know about this. Neither, it seems, did Dave of Dave's Tractor. I suspect he will soon post again once he gets the skinny.

SnowRidge

/ frey loaders on Branson #12  
I'm not sure about the Frey loaders for the little tractors,but for ag-tractors they have several choices within each loader(10/20/30). Depending on what you want they can come with econo specs or 4 bar linkage,or add msl or hsl. As you go up in the options you also get a stronger loader.

Frey makes a very good loader,often a much better choice than the factory ones on some tractors. Their quick-tach system is one of the easiest and most trouble free to use,and they've had it since the 70s.

/ frey loaders on Branson
I suppose they could be better than they look, but I do not think this was one of their heavier ones. Their website does not have all these add-ons you mention, so who knows...Someone will just have to go out and buy one and see how it works. What about you, Woodbeef, I know you could use one of those "little" ones, couldn't you? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You know what, Snowridge--my loader does have Branson in big white letters on the arms--just checked it. I guess I better get those glasses I was recently prescribed (for the first time) after all. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ frey loaders on Branson #14  
I just sent an email to Mark Eubanks regarding the Frey loaders. I know they have TAS loaders as an option, but the Frey loader is a new one for me.

I learn something everyday....

/ frey loaders on Branson #16  
I know Century has problems getting enough Korean loaders for the tractors. This could be Branson's solution to the same problem.
Pacesetter

/ frey loaders on Branson #17  
The Branson dealer here is telling me that the Frey loader (TAS 180 that he has on his 2 remaining Branson 3510s) is as good as the Branson loaders and have similar specs. He insisted that they cost him more than the Branson loaders also. When I asked him if the Frey loaders had the same lift capacity as the Branson loaders, he was adamant that they did. Yet my internet search yielded the same specs that 19th_VA posted earlier in this thread: Branson = 1675lbs and Frey = 920lbs. I don't consider that comparable.
I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Am I:

a) misinterpreting that spec

b) making too much of it?

c) too skeptical

d) too gullible

God knows, sometimes I feel like I have "country mouse" or "kick me" written across my forehead when I am walking through the local tractor sales places.

/ frey loaders on Branson #18  
Hey 19th VA,

As matter of fact I am looking at a little mfd loader tractor right now. It's a Steyr 545.

/ frey loaders on Branson
Hey Dave,

Can you get the specs for the frey loaders to double check what felix and I have found? Sure would be nice to know.