Friday the 13th and my Tundra

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra #21  
Working on the barn roof last summer I dropped a hammer on the lawn. I remembered it a few days later at that exact second the mower blade whacked it... Like you said your head gets going in too many directions and the older you get the more you forget. Luckily you weren't injured.

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra #22  
Working on the barn roof last summer I dropped a hammer on the lawn. I remembered it a few days later at that exact second the mower blade whacked it... Like you said your head gets going in too many directions and the older you get the more you forget. Luckily you weren't injured.

Did the mower throw it back to the barn roof?

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra #23  
Ha, no but the sucker just missed my condensing unit.. that would have really sucked..

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra #26  
When you get it back, pay close attention to the rear glass (and any other they replace).

My past two experiences have resulted in Chinese glass that is rippled and wavy. Both times they had to swap it out for PPG. Now, I ask up front for brand name, usually the PPG.

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra
I just got off the phone with the adjuster. Seems the body shop of choice didnt want to work with the glass shop of choice. Kids!
anyway may have to make some other choices, but this thing hasn't even been towed in yet. I just know this is going to be a marathon session.
thanks for the heads up on the glass.
I HOPE I would not have gone through there with the dog back there. I don't think I have lost that many gray matter cells yet.
as for insurance claims against them, well Geico didn't even ask who the car wash was, so I don't think they will.

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra #28  
Sorry to hear that, I don't use anything but a spray power wash, but wouldn't have thought about something in the bed, so your post may have saved someone a similar misfortune.

Disclaimer signs only go so far as even with such a sign in place does not in all cases prevent a successful civil suit. I know you are not going that route and are following the same path I would choose, just passing on information I have witnessed in courts.

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra
Oh now we have to bring up dumb things we have all done? Darn!!!
Mine was November 7th 2010 so Friday the 13th isn't the only bad luck day.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/187769-tree-falls-tractor-will-homeowners.html

I just read your post and misfortune, that sucks. Good thing no one was sitting in it watching. I bet that was one real sick feeling watching that tree fall.

We finally have an agreement on who's doing what and they are finally coming to tow my truck Monday AM, finally!

Until then it's me and my Hundai :laughing: I wonder what it would do hooked up to my 5th wheel :eek:.

/ Friday the 13th and my Tundra #30  
I just read your post and misfortune, that sucks. Good thing no one was sitting in it watching. I bet that was one real sick feeling watching that tree fall.

We finally have an agreement on who's doing what and they are finally coming to tow my truck Monday AM, finally!

Until then it's me and my Hundai :laughing: I wonder what it would do hooked up to my 5th wheel :eek:.

I still remember it too well. Hopefully your event will be forgotten quicker. Though your ride home was probably breezy, at least you didn't need to walk home in shame like I did. I just replaced the final reminder of my accident a couple weeks ago. I never replaced the torn seat because I didn't see the need. Over time it opened up and I had to get a new one recently. Now all the scars are from other "events". LOL