From a Kubota B2601 to Kioti CX2510. Am I nuts?

/ From a Kubota B2601 to Kioti CX2510. Am I nuts? #21  
Follow up with with this post every year! In 5 years! Good write up

/ From a Kubota B2601 to Kioti CX2510. Am I nuts? #23  
Hello Everyone:

I have been a Kubota owner for quite a few years, starting with a BX2380 and now a B2601. I loved my BX2380 and ended up with about 350 hours on it before selling and upgrading to the B2601. I had 1.5 acres when I owned the BX2380, but now own 22 acres of all woods. I have cut some trails through it with a four-foot bush hog and I also have a gravel driveway that is 450+ ft long that I maintain and keep clear of snow (last year was brutal with the amount of snow we received up here). I also use the tractor for moving cut logs for firewood and all-around chores for a property of that size.

BUT... There are a couple of things that drive me nuts about the B2601.
1.) It has an engine vibration between 1700 and 2200 rpm that drives me nuts. It has been to the dealer twice for it, and the last time they did a thorough check and determined that is normal. I do believe them due to my history with the dealer. So, nothing can be done about it and I need to live with it, or do I?!
2.) The second issue, albeit extremely small, is the rubber on the operator's platform. It is very thin (way thinner than the BX2380) and it scoots around when getting on and off of the tractor.
3.) The SSQA attach points on the loader are easy to "tweak." I actually bent one of mine by trying to get my forks on that were not sitting on level ground. The tube that runs between them is not very robust, IMHO. The Kioti seems to be better built in that regard.
4.) I do not care for the loader control lever placement at all. The BX2380 was significantly better in this regard. The B2601 has this abomination of a lever system that does not feel natural. Along with that, I have a medical condition that limits my ability to turn my head to the left. Therefore, whenever I back up, I turn to the right and therefore swing my legs a little to the right. This results in my right leg hitting the loader control lever as it snakes up from under the seat and along the right fender. This results in the bucket emptying (usually) or going all the way down until I am back dragging the loader bucket, LOL. I need to lock the loader control system if I want to guarantee that will not happen.

So, this prompted me to stop by the local Kioti dealer to check out the CX2501. The first thing is that cab! Did I mention that I am allergic to the cold (no, seriously. I have a condition called cold-induced urticaria. My brother has it too.). It was windy and cold the day that I took the Kioti for a drive, and having that cab was incredible.

But, I do have some concerns. First is the two-speed HST. I use the medium setting on my Kubota a lot. The low on the Kioti might be decent for most of my work, but I found the Kioti gutless in high. That is a concern of mine.
Second, the dealer (salesman) kept referring to a hydraulic leak on these CX2510 that allows the bucket to roll (dump) while the tractor is running. He acted like this was the case for all the new CX2510's. Not sure if it is an issue or not.
The salesman is somewhat of a BS'er, so that really turns me off, but the store manager is very nice and I also personally know the director of sales for all of their stores. He has been a friend of the family for 30+ years and ironically is my SIL's uncle.

They want just a little over $27k for this machine and are allowing $18.5k on my Kubota for trade, which is exactly what I paid for it.

Am I nuts to switch to Kioti? I am a little afraid of going from a very established and well-known brand to a brand that is not so much.
Yes you are nuts...I've had great luck with my 2 Kubotas (L3400HST and L4400HST) but terrible luck with my RX6010. Stay away from Kioti

/ From a Kubota B2601 to Kioti CX2510. Am I nuts? #24  
I’m loving my CX2510. It’s a stout little guy. For it’s size, it dominates the equivalent Deere & Kubota.

Admittedly, Deere & Kubota have size/weight ranges where they dominate too.

/ From a Kubota B2601 to Kioti CX2510. Am I nuts?
Yes you are nuts...I've had great luck with my 2 Kubotas (L3400HST and L4400HST) but terrible luck with my RX6010. Stay away from Kioti
I got rid of that vibrating and shaking Kubota. Could not be happier with my Kioti, although I have minimal hours on it so far.

/ From a Kubota B2601 to Kioti CX2510. Am I nuts? #26  
How about the 2 HST gear ranges? You said that was your biggest concern. Happy with it?

On our CK4010 (same frame as CK2610/CK2620) The 3 speed ranges cover everything about perfect.