From red to yellow paint change?

/ From red to yellow paint change? #1  

Kenfyoozed

Silver Member
Tractor
1974 MF135
I still need to paint my mf135 and while searching the web i found a different color scheme than the normal all yellow and the normal red and grey. I fouund this yellow and grey color scheme. was this for the UK market? and how "wrong would it be to change the colr from red to yellow? I just like the yellow color better and its a stock color correct?

Attachments

• yellow tractor.jpg
    yellow tractor.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 619
   / From red to yellow paint change? #2  
Im not sure it it's stock but it sure looks sharp.:thumbsup: I cant see any reason not to paint it yellow.

/ From red to yellow paint change? #3  
that bright yellow does look nice:thumbsup:

/ From red to yellow paint change? #4  
look at it this way--- normally a bright colored vehicle is a magnet for a ticket....:D
But no worries on a tractor...

J

/ From red to yellow paint change? #5  
I still need to paint my mf135 and while searching the web i found a different color scheme than the normal all yellow and the normal red and grey. I fouund this yellow and grey color scheme. was this for the UK market? and how "wrong would it be to change the colr from red to yellow? I just like the yellow color better and its a stock color correct?

I am not an expert on UK tractors, but it has a rear view mirror, I think you see those on UK tractors quite often...please correct me if I am wrong.

Yellow 135 Masseys are usually sold as Industrial Tractors, same tractor but usually without the 3 point hitch or PTO.

Ivan

/ From red to yellow paint change? #6  
You might lose it in a field of dandelions and goldenrod! :)

/ From red to yellow paint change? #7  
Yellow 135 Masseys are usually sold as Industrial Tractors, same tractor but usually without the 3 point hitch or PTO

actually, i had one of those... 1968 mf2135.

it had 3point and pto, but it was a 3 speed with hi/lo. it also had a foot throttle as well as the usual one on the column, and power steering. that foot throttle came in really handy while using it clearing brush.

wasn't too excited about the colour though.